Unloading Your Work (A Howto Guide)
You have hired us to save you time, money, and sanity. We are excited to get started. You are excited to get started. We want to show you all the things we can do for you, and you want to unload a task so that you can focus on more important things.
Our goal is to do as much of the work for you as we can and to make the things you need to do as easy as possible. We balance this between your need for digital security and privacy.
Here we have provided easy to follow instructions by order of technical difficulty.
Unload your Social Media
Facebook Management Instructions
We will send a request from our business account to your business page for administrative access. Go to your business page and accept this request.
Linkedin Management Instructions
We will use our business manager Linkedin account to send a request for admin access. Once you grant permission, we will have access to the page
Google My Business Management Instructions
- Log into the account that owns the business profile.
- Type google my business into the search bar.
- All profiles managed by that email account will show in the search results.
- Click on the business profile we are going to manage for you.
- Click on the three dots next to profile strength and then click on business profile settings. Click on managers. If you are logged in as the owner of the account, there will be a link called (add) in blue. Click this link. A popup window will appear asking for a email address. Type email@example.com and hit enter.
- This will provide all the access we need to the account
Providing Branding, Graphics, Videos, and Templates
In order to provide the best service possible, save time, and save money; we need copies of all of your company investments in graphics, logos, and templates.
File Types we Need
It’s likely that you have a large number of files that need to be provided. Here are some steps to make things easier.
- Gather all of your files in one location on your computer.
- Ensure that you are sending file types that we need. To determine the file type, look for the dot at the end of the filename (Example.png). Here “example” is the name of the file and the file type is (.png).
There are multiple ways to share a large number of files at once. We are going to start from the simplest to the most complicated.
Using Canva to Transfer Files
Canva is an easy to use tool for creating graphical content for social media. A free account is all that is needed to get started.
- Create a free account on Canva, or log into your existing account.
- Provide Brayson Management with the email used to create the account
- Brayson will send an invitation to join the team to the email provided
- Follow the instructions on the email to join the team
- Brayson will share a folder with your Canva account
- Upload your content into the Project folder.
- Brayson will work within your folder to produce content. You have access to your content and can upload new files easily, if needed
Using Google Drive to Transfer Files
Google Drive is another free way to easily send a large number of files. All you need is a free gmail address to get started.
- Provide Brayson with the gmail address you wish to use. (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Brayson will create a drive folder and send an invitation to share that folder to the email address provided
- Accept the invitation and go to your Google drive account. Upload your files into the shared folder.